Composition shingle roofs, also known as asphalt shingles, are one of the most popular roofing materials used on homes throughout North America. A great choice for any homeowner on a budget, composition roofing shingles are available in an almost endless number of colors and sizes. These shingles can really make your roof stand out and add to your homes curb appeal. A great investment especially in the time of a resale to give potential buyers an incentive to buy your home. Does this sound like the roofing material of your dreams? Keep reading for the top five reasons why you should consider a composition roof.
1) Durability As mentioned above, composition shingles are durable. Because a roof replacement can be expensive, you want to have a roof installed in your home that can withstand the test of time and will last for many years. Composition roofing materials are created to last longer and be stronger than other options used for roofing. Being so durable, homeowners can rest easy knowing the roof will protect the home for many years to come.
2) Wind & Fire Resistance Composition shingles are also wind and fire resistant. This is essential when it comes to withstanding certain natural elements, like heavy winds and rain, as well as keeping the home safe. The material is wind resistant up to 110 mph which means that a heavy storm or disaster may not affect the roof when high winds occur. When it comes to fire, the material has high fire resistance. The high degree of fire resistance helps to protect the home if fires were to occur next door or with a tree near the property.
3) Warranty Yet another benefit to this roof type is the warranty. Most roofs provide some type of warranty. Synthetic roof materials tend to have a longer warranty than natural products. Because the material is strong and durable, the warranties offered are better than what is found with other roofing material types.
4) Cost The cost of composition roofing is also an advantage for homeowners in Dallas. Natural items tend to have a higher cost than composite materials, which helps homeowners to spend less when having a new roof installed. Synthetic materials can be manufactured with recycled matter or other materials, making the option a cost-effective solution for homeowners on any budget.
5) Eco-Friendly Speaking of recycled materials, composition roofing is also an eco-friendly choice. Homeowners who are seeking to remain environmentally friendly with their roofing choice, composition roofing is the way to go. Even if the material you choose is not created from recycled materials, the roofing can be recycled when its lifespan is up. Because of this, the material helps to reduce waste. Composition roof material is a top choice among homeowners who wish to be eco-friendly. Overall, composition roofing is a great choice for homeowners in Fort Worth and Dallas, with a ton of benefits on offer. When replacing an existing roof with new materials, this option is a great way to protect the home for many years to come. If you’re looking to replace your existing roof with a composition roof and would like to learn more about cost, schedule a FREE consultation with SWAT Roofing Fort Worth. Our licensed roofing contractors provide professional roofing installation in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex.
SWAT Roofing Fort Worth is a licensed and certified roofing company in Fort Worth, Texas, providing complete roof repairs, hail damage repair, new roof installation, free inspections, and more in DFW. Our team of expert roofing contractors has decades of combined experience, working on all types of roofs.Upon request, we will come to your property and perform a free inspection – no strings attached! Whether you need a roof repair for simple wear and tear, or are dealing with major damage from a windstorm, or hailstorm, we have you covered. Protect your investment. Contact the best roofing company in Fort Worth, Texas: